Host: Allan Newsome
Special Guest: Rodney Dillard
Running time: 0:16:36
We’ve had wonderful segments of Two Chairs No Waiting during the Rodney Dillard interview and this final segment is no exception.
Our discussion turns more to The Andy Griffith Show and how being on the show has impacted The Dillards over the years. The feeling of “family” that The Dillards have when performing for audiences because the fans “know” them from The Andy Griffith Show.
Rodney also talks about being on the set between shots and how The Andy Griffith Show was different than other shows on which they appeared.
If you enjoy this podcast, please tell folks about our show!
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the iMayberry.com/podcasts website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode.
- The Dillards – The Dillards are MUCH more than just the “Darling” boys but Rodney, Doug, Dean and Mitch will always be thankful to the Darling’s for helping to spread their brand of entertainment to so many generations.
- The Officail Dillards Web Site & Store – Think of America in the good ‘ol days, and The Andy Griffith Show automatically comes to mind. Then those “Darling boys” pop in there, too.
- Mayberry Values – Using humor, stories, testimonies, scriptures, song and video presentations, the Dillard’s are able to touch and inspire families and individuals of all ages.
- The Dillards Facebook Fan Page – Become a fan of The Dillards on Facebook so you can keep up with their current activities and share the love with fans from all over.
- Rodney & Doug Dillard – Very in-depth biography on The Dillards.
- The Andy Griffith Show Rerun Watchers Club Facebook Page – TAGSRWC has just opened a fan page on Facebook for another way to keep up-to-date with the goings-on in and around Mayberry.
Two Chairs No Waiting is brought to you by WeaversDepartmentStore.com.
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Two Chairs No Waiting Shop