Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:23:03
It has been several weeks since we had an episode of feedback from the listeners so I thought it was time to focus on YOU. Sure, I have been mixing in comments and voice mail over several episodes but tonight we’ll hear from you.
I hope you liked the last couple of weeks episodes (#191 & 192) but I didn’t hear from anybody about those so no real feedback on them but we will hear from the writer of the “Floyd & Bert” episodes tonight. Both he and I would like to hear what you thought of the Mayberry Radio episodes because, well…they were a lot of work and we’re both wondering if y’all liked ’em or was it just us.
Thanks to everybody who called in and left a message.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- 7th Cruise to Mayberry – http://www.AllAboutCruisesNC.n
et/mayberry.php– Cruise with us October 29 – November 3, 2012 to Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and a “Fun Day” at sea.
- Nice Dress Nellie – http://www.mayberry.info/history/index.php?title=Nellie
- Mayberry Fan Fiction – See some of the Joe Gritton’s (a.k.a. “The Untrained Voice”) work. A BIG thank you to Joe for writing our old time Radio: Mayberry episode.
- Previous “Floyd & Bert” episodes of Two Chairs No Waiting – http://imayberry.com/podcasts/tag/flashback/
- How many times did Andy fire his gun in the line of duty?
- The Andy Griffith Museum
- Ernest T. Bass Joins the Army
- iMayberryCommunity.com – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- Audible.com – Support the podcast and get a free book! For you, the listeners of Two Chairs No Waiting, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 14-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. Over 100,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
Executive Producers of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #193: Joe Gritton
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting