Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:19:51
Let’s have a fun time visiting and celebrating the 200th episode of Two Chairs No Waiting! What better way to have fun than to talk about Ernest T. Bass and his song “Old Aunt Maria.”
We find out where the words to the song came from and what the original name was before it became “Old Aunt Maria.”
Thank you all for being part of 200 episodes of the podcast. There is so much Mayberry in this world if we just keep looking for it. Go out there and share the spirit of love which is the real spirit of Mayberry.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- My Sen-tence – The “Mother Figure” chapter had a newsletter for 5 issues back in the mid-1990′s.
- The words to “Old Aunt Maria“
- Information about “Old Aunt Maria” – Direct from Everett Greenbaum
- Purchase “I Wanta Be Like Andy” by Ernie Rowell
- Emmett’s Wavs - Sound clips of “Ernest T.” provided by Emmett.
- iMayberryCommunity.com -http://www.iMayberryCommunity.com
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #200: Daven Lucy
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting