Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:18:12
Fan’s had a real treat during Colonel Tim’s Talent Time held during Mayberry Days 2010. Elinor Donahue was a part of the show and on this episode of Two Chairs No Waiting we’ll be hearing from her. We’ll hear in her own word why she left The Andy Griffith Show after only one season, her favorite episode and the story behind her singing “Away in a Manger” with Andy. You won’t want to miss this one.
We’re also going to drop in on “Barney” and “Floyd” as we hear a story about Floyd’s glasses. Big ain’t the word for it.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Mayberry Days – http://MayberryDays.com
- David “The Mayberry Deputy” Browning – http://DavidBrowningProductions.com
- The Andy Griffith Museum – http://andygriffithmuseum.com/
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #222: Neil & Pat Coleman
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting