Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:18:02
Back on TCNW #230 I mentioned finding several letters from TAGS writer Harvey Bullock. Harvey wrote 32 episodes of TAGS and I have several wonderful letters he wrote to me answering questions that fans had asked him and writer Everett Greenbaum.
This episode we’ll find out exactly what is the “pip” and other things like what is Pygmalion and what does it have to do with The Andy Griffith Show. See….you really do learn things from Mayberry.
I know you’ll enjoy the show.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Ask the Writer – http://www.imayberry.com/tagsrwc/askthewriter/index.htm
- Who’s Been Messin’ Up the Bulletin Board?(WBMUTBB) Chapter – http://www.wbmutbb.com
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #232: Jan Newsome
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting