Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:17:59
This episode we are able to hear from four of our listeners.
Calvin called in to talk about how many touching scenes there are on The Andy Griffith Show. We all know that TAGS is funny but we often forget just how much the show pulled at our hearts with episodes like Opie the Birdman or Mr. McBeevee. The writers were amazing in that they could make us laugh one week and then tear up the next. Calvin also mentioned what he thought was a blooper in “Cousin Virgil” and we’ll clear that up
Dick tells us that all Mayberry fans should get a copy of Mayberry 101 so they can learn even more wonderful facts about why the writers of TAGS did what they did during episodes.
Gary noticed a strange and curious happening that involves Gomer’s tie and Mr. Weaver.
And lastly, we hear from Michael who shares his love of our podcast and Mayberry.
Thank all of them for calling and thank you for taking time to visit with them, and me, during this trip to Mayberry.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Two Chairs No Waiting Facebook Page – Photo Album 241
- Cousin Virgil – http://www.mayberry.info/history/index.php?title=Cousin_Virgil_(TAGS_Episode)
- A Date For Gomer – http://www.mayberry.info/history/index.php?title=A_Date_For_Gomer_(TAGS_Episode)
- The Shoplifters – http://www.mayberry.info/history/index.php?title=Shoplifters,_The_(TAGS_Episode)
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #241: Jan Newsome
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting