Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:24:45
Do you know whose house Sergeant Carter’s mom lives in? Do you know where the Headquarters 1st Battalion was on the Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C episode “I’m Always Chasing Gomers” (season 5, episode 23) was filmed? Do you know the possible connection between Sergeant Carter and The Pink Panther? We’ll after this episode you’ll know these answers and more.
Bonus: This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring “Norman Leavitt.”
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I wo love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- “A Shot in the Dark” (1964) Inspector Dreyfus Cracks Scene
- Chief Inspector Dreyfus
- TCNW 519: Bruce Bilson 2015 Interview Part 3
- Norman Leavitt (IMDb)
- Maggie “Charlene Darling” Peterson needs help (GoFundMe.com)
- Mayberry Man Movie
- The Andy Griffith Show Ambassadors Program
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #609:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs