Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:35:45
I was talking with a co-worker earlier today. He got me thinking that there are things I take for granted as being common knowledge that really aren’t well known. We’re going to hit a few of those things as we move through this episode to include where to find maps of Mayberry, where to watch The Andy Griffith Show 24/7, and more.
I’ve got 10 fun Mayberry trivia questions for you that I hope will make you smile.
This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring “Jonathan Hole” part 2 (Johnny Coonts, Tom Jacobs, Olan Soule).
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I would love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Mayberry Maps
- Mayberry Man Movie
- Jonathan Hole (Wikipedia)
- Maggie Peterson Collection
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Maggie “Charlene Darling” Peterson needs help (GoFundMe.com)
- The Andy Griffith Show Ambassadors Program
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #647:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs