Archives by Year:
- 2008 – RSS Feed for 2008
- 2009 – RSS Feed for 2009
- 2010 – RSS Feed for 2010
- 2011 – RSS Feed for 2011
- 2012 – RSS Feed for 2012
- 2013 – RSS Feed for 2013
- 2014 – RSS Feed for 2014
- 2015 – RSS Feed for 2015
- 2016 – RSS Feed for 2016
- 2017 – RSS Feed for 2017
- 2018 – RSS Feed for 2018
- 2019 – RSS Feed for 2019
- 2020 – RSS Feed for 2020
- First, go to the RSS feed above of the year to which you would like to subscribe. Right click the RSS feed link and select “Copy Link Location”, “Copy Shortcut”, or “Copy Link Address” (depends on which browser you’re using as to the “copy” wording).
- With the iTunes application open, select “File” from any screen, then select “Subscribe to Podcast” from the drop down.
- Paste the feed url you just copied above into the form and press OK button.
Making a playlist in Apple Podcasts App
You can use the Apple Podcast App on your iPad to subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting by year. You will be able to play one year at a time by having subscribed to the Archive for that year.
- Open the Podcasts App (iOS) and Tap the “My Podcasts” button on the bottom row of icons.
- Then hit the + button in the top left corner, and select “Add Podcast” from the pop up.
- Then you paste in the feed URL and hit subscribe.
To make it play every episode you’ll have to create a playlist or, as it’s called in Apple Podcast App, a “Station.”
Here’s a YouTube video that will show you how to make a “station” with the podcasts.
For written directions you can go here: http://www.fireebok.com/resource/two-steps-to-play-podcasts-continuously-on-ios-11.html
Hopefully this is helpful.