Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:32:38
It’s time for the final rounds of the 2019 Mayberry Days Trivia Championship.
Round 1 will have ten questions with each being worth 100 points. Incorrect answers are worth negative 100 points. So keep up with your score and remember to remove 100 points for any missed answers.
Round 2 (worth 200 points each) is also 10 questions.
Bonus: This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring William Lanteau.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I wo love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- William Lanteau (Wikipedia)
- Mayberry Days
- Mayberry & Beyond (Facebook Group)
- Mayberry Man Movie (Facebook Page)
- Mayberry Man Movie (website)
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Facebook: The Gomer & Goober Pyle Comic Book Literary Guild
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #556:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting