Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:33:38
Let’s go inside Mayberry and talk about Ernest T. Bass. It was no trouble finding information about his because he’s a pestilence and a pestilence will find you.
This information is from a long out of print book called Inside Mayberry by Dan Harrison and Bill Habeeb. We’ll hear from Howard Morris and others about how the character of Ernest T. came to be a citizen of Mayberry, NC.
This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring “Jonathan Hole” part 3.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I would love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- The Mayberry Effect
- Mayberry Man Movie
- Jonathan Hole (Wikipedia)
- Maggie Peterson Collection
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Maggie “Charlene Darling” Peterson needs help (GoFundMe.com)
- The Andy Griffith Show Ambassadors Program
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #648:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs