Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:35:16
This episode is going to be loaded with Mayberry trivia from the 1998 board game called “The Andy Griffith Show” Trivia Game. The game hasn’t been produced for many years but the trivia questions are just as fun to try and answer as they ever were.
Join in and have some relaxed trivia fun with me. We’ll see how much stress we can work out of our lives by laughing and having fun.
This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring “Bruce Bilson” part 4.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I would love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Bruce Bilson (Wikipedia)
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- 9th Annual Mayberry Meet-up in Mt. Airy, NC 16-17 July 2021
- Mayberry Devotional
- Maggie “Charlene Darling” Peterson needs help (GoFundMe.com)
- Mayberry Man Movie
- The Andy Griffith Show Ambassadors Program
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #637:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs