Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:13:11
The Golden Arm is a folktale appearing in cultures through oral tradition. Andy told a version of this story on The Andy Griffith Show but this being the spooky time of the year, I thought it was time to tell yet another version of the story.
This episode is spooky so be sure to keep those who might not sleep well, like Barney and Gomer, away from this episode…..I wouldn’t want to have them staring into the dark trying to see if someone thinks they might have their golden arm.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I wo love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Spooky Two Chairs No Waiting episodes
- Mayberry & Beyond (Facebook Group)
- Mayberry Man Movie (Facebook Page)
- Mayberry Man Movie (website)
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Facebook: The Gomer & Goober Pyle Comic Book Literary Guild
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #554:
Count Izt Van Telekey
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting