Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:17:28
This episode you’ll hear just a bit more about the Pine Ridge, AR connection to the people of Mayberry. Did you know that Gomer’s grandpa is from the home town of “Lum and Abner?” That’s right! Gomer’s Grandpa, Sergeant Otis Pyle, is a very close relative of Abner Peabody.
Next we’ll hear some feedback from a fellow listener before we get into the actual topic of our show.
Finally we’ll get into the meat of the show. We all know what a wonderful son Andy Taylor has and we’ll take a few minutes to be reminded. I know we’ll all agree that Opie is a man.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- TCNW 131 facebook photos
- TAGS Episode #160 Opie’s Job – Visit the Mayberry Historical Society and add your knowledge of Mayberry to the wiki.
- National Lum and Abner Society
- Lum and Abner Podcast – Daily Lum and Abner (free) podcast.
- Lum and Abner – Wikipedia entry.
- Lum and Abner characters, make-up – See how the young versions of the actors turned into the old versions of Lum & Abner.
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #131: Tom Sullivan
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting