Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 027:50
There are things about The Andy Griffith Show that you may not know so I thought I would do a few episodes to bring you into the know. We’ll cover 5 things you may not know so you’ll be in loop.
We also have a nice bit of feedback about last week’s podcast (TCNW 528: Where was Sarah?) from the perspective of a writer. Be warned, we’ll talk about The Andy Griffith Show like it’s a TV show instead of real life so listen at your own risk.
Bonus: This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring Bing Russell.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I wo love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Bing Russell (Wikipedia)
- TCNW 528: Where was Sarah?
- 7th Annual Mayberry Meet-up 19-21 July 2019 in Mt. Airy, NC
- Cruise to Mayberry #14 (Nov 2-7, 2019)
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Facebook: The Gomer & Goober Pyle Comic Book Literary Guild
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #529:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting