Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:28:43
I was doing some cleanup around the house during the holidays and ran across a story from March 2006 about a Mayberry Variety Show that was going to occur on April 21, 2006. It was going to be connected with the induction of Jim “Gomer Pyle” Nabors into the Alabama Stage and Screen Hall of Fame to be held on April 22, 2006.
What great memories this event brought back so I wanted to share at least some of them with you.
Bonus: This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring “Frank Ferguson” part 2.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I would love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Missing Mayberry (Tuscaloosa News)
- TCNW 281: Jim Nabors Interview
- Frank Ferguson (Wikipedia)
- Maggie “Charlene Darling” Peterson needs help (GoFundMe.com)
- Mayberry Man Movie
- The Andy Griffith Show Ambassadors Program
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #614:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs