Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:24:08
There may be some folks out there listening that have never heard of an old CBS Television game show called “What’s My Line? In a recent edition of the “Who’s Beeen Messin’ Up the Bulletin Board?” Digest, Chapter member David Quinn discovered a clip from 26 April 1959 of “What’s My Line?” that featured the man himself…Andy Griffith.
That got me to looking around and I found two more clips of Andy appearing on “What’s My Line?” His first appearance was on 22 June 1958. He was then on the 26 April 1959 episode that David found. So far as I know his only other, and final appearance, was on Halloween night 1965.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- What’s My Line?
- Andy Griffith–What’s My Line? – The first of four mystery guest appearances by Andy Griffith between 1958-1967. This episode originally aired on 22 June 1958.
- Andy Griffith–What’s My Line? – Mystery guest appearance by Andy Griffith was on the 26 April 1959
- What’s My Line? Halloween w Andy Griffith 2 of 3
- What’s My Line? Halloween w Andy Griffith 3 of 3 – Halloween wtih Andy Griffith 3 of 3 10-31-1965
- iMayberryCommunity.com -http://www.iMayberryCommunity.com
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #203: Joe Gritton
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting