Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:18:10
A discussion over at the iMayberry Community drew me into a discussion about public domain episodes and what does it mean that the episodes are “public domain.”
The topic started out about the 1986 NBC TV movie “Return to Mayberry” but side tracked into other areas. We’ll go through some of the fine points dealing with how hard I have to try not to break the copyright of VIACOM who owns The Andy Griffith Show.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Weavers Department Store: The Andy Griffith Show 50th Anniversary–The Best of Mayberry DVD – http://www.weaversdepartmentstore.com/catalog.php?item=304
- Weaver’s Department Store: Box Set of All Eight Seasons of The Andy Griffith Show on DVD –
- Public Domain Defined – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain
- How many public domain episodes of TAGS exist? – http://www.tagsrwc.com/faq/index.php?cat=5#a133
- How Do You Infringe The Copyright Of Public Domain Works? – http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080509/0229381071.shtml
- iMayberryCommunity Forum: Return to Mayberry – http://imayberrycommunity.com/forum/topics/return-to-mayberry-2
- iMayberryCommunity.com – http://www.iMayberryCommunity.com
- Mayberry Bible Study Podcast – http://MayberryBibleStudyPodcast.com
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #207: Paul Mulik
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting