Host: Allan Newsome
Special Guest: George Lindsey
Running time: 0:12:03
Episode of Two Chairs No Waiting is the third of our four part interview with George Lindsey . Continued with comments about my meeting Mr. Lindsey for the second time at a bookstore only about 5 days after my first meeting with him.
This is part 3 of a four part interview with George Lindsey.
– Notes on Interview Part 3
* George talks about areas of his carrier other than TAGS
* George taught school in Hazel Green, AL
* In TV you were expected to know your lines and be on-time
* Andy threw “Goober” in the lake.
The “Lake” George was thrown in was known as “Tarzan” lake where they filmed the Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan films of the 1940’s.
* Located across Ballona Creek from the main 40 Acres backlot was a small jungle and lake set which was prominently featured in RKO’s Tarzan films of the 1940’s (from The Andy Griffith Show)
Two Chairs No Waiting is brought to you by WeaversDepartmentStore.com.