Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:14:53
James Best, known to Mayberry fans as guitar player Jim Lindsey and to fans around the world as Rosco P. Coltrane from The Dukes of Hazzard, is up to something special. He’s making a movie. Not just any movie but one that I’m sure that Goober Pyle would love. After all, he watched “The Monster That Ate Minnesota” ten times!
I’m sure that means Goober watched “The Killer Shrews” (1959) at least a few times while it was playing at the Mayberry Grand. That can only mean that James’ newest production is going to be high up on Goob’s must see list. It’s name, “Return of the Killer Shrews.” That’s right, shooting on the sequel begins in June 2011!
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Return of the Killer Shrews
- Facebook Return of the Killer Shrews Movie Fan Page
- The Killer Shrews (1959) – On an isolated island, a small group of people are terrorized by giant voracious shrews in the midst of a hurricane.
- Watch the original movie free online – The Killer Shrews is a 1959 science fiction film directed by Ray Kellogg.
- James Best Art – The website of celebrity artist James Best.
- The Official Website for James Best
- Miss Crump’s Blackboard – The Andy Griffith Show Forum (Message board)
- When Jim Nabors Sings – Susan Beranek’s wonderful website about Jim Nabors.
- A Book of Tribute Jim Nabors: A Man of Comfort and Joy – Susan Beranke’s book about Jim Nabors.
- David Brown Productions – Official home page of The Mayberry Deputy, David Browning.
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #138: Jay Hicks
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting