Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:26:26
We’ve had a lot of great listener feedback about past episodes as well are requests for future topics. We’ll be reading e-mail, comments, and Facebook messages. We’ll also actually hear from folks in the form of voice mail.
Thanks to all that called in or commented on the websites. It’s great to hear from you.
I’d like to hear from you about your favorite episode of The Andy Griffith Show. Leave a voice mail so all our fellow listeners can hear your thoughts on your favorite.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting all kinds of Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Taylor Home Inn (photos) – Photos of Allan and Jan’s trip to Andy Taylor’s house from The Andy Griffith Show…well…a replica of it anyway. Thanks to Marsha for a wonderful stay.
- TV Trivia Pro: Andy Griffith Show Edition (99 cent App) – App for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. ($0.99) NOTE: The free app seems to be gone.
- Mayberrycom YouTube Channel – Video version of Two Chairs No Waiting can be found there as well as other Mayberry related videos I find or upload.
- BarneyFife.com – Finding the Way Back to Mayberry is Joey Fann’s web site related to the Mayberry Bible study.
- RetroWeb.com – Wonderful web site about the studio lot where The Andy Griffith Show was filmed. The background image on the video podcast was created by the webmaster of that great website.
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #147: Jan Newsome
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting