Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:22:56
You’re in for a real treat. We’re lucky enough to have a special report from one of our listeners, Tim Bradshaw, as he recounts writer Ellery Klass‘ meeting Andy during the time when The Andy Griffith Show was still in production.
We also have some special music by Ernie Rowell. Ernie is from Alabama but lives now in Nashville, TN. The song is called “I Wannta Be Like Andy” and I know you’re going to enjoy it. You can purchase the song at the link below.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- My So-Called Career In Hollywood by E. Klass
- “40 Acres” The Lost Studio Backlot of Movie & Television Fame
- Purchase “I Wanta Be Like Andy” by Ernie Rowell
- Visit ErnieRowell.com for more of his music and information
- The eBullet Special Edition: Remembering Andy Griffith
- iMayberry.com Mayberry Memorials – http://www.imayberry.com/memorial/
- iMayberryCommunity.com – http://www.iMayberryCommunity.com
- Mayberry Bible Study Podcast – http://MayberryBibleStudyPodcast.com
- Andy Samuel Griffith (Wikipedia) – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Griffith
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #199: Tim Bradshaw
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting