Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:14:38
I recently ran across an article by Bill Easterling. Mr. Easterling had a column that appeared in the Huntsville Times for 22 years and this was one that I cut out and placed in my scrapbook. The story is from 1994 but the question is just as relevant today. Will values always stay timeless? I, and Mr. Easterling, believe they will. I’ll leave it to you to make your on conclusions.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Mayberry Meet-up 11-13 July 2014: http://on.fb.me/1r8WDGf
- The Andy Griffith Show – 40 Acre Backlot Today – http://youtu.be/YDg8Ui8aR40
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #286: Andy Taylor
Visit the Two Chairs No Waiting store and share your love for the show.
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting