Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:22:43
This week we’re going to have some fun reviewing an article that was published on Answers.com. It was called “10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Andy Griffith Show” but being Mayberry fans like you are, I changed the title to say things you “may not” know.
You’re going to enjoy learning, or hearing again, these fun facts about our hometown and the people we watch on TV every evening.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Follow me on Twitter if you use twitter. I’ve been posting Mayberry things there as another way to let folks know about The Andy Griffith Show.
Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Answer.com: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Andy Griffith Show
- James Best Obituary
- Weaver’s Department Store
- 2015 Mayberry Meet-up in Mt. Airy 17-19 July
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #327: Jan Newsome
Be a Patreon Patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting