Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:28:02
It’s time for the 2nd round of the 2018 Mayberry Days Trivia Championship and the final question.
Round 1 questions were worth 100 points each (or negative 100 points if you got it wrong). s.
Round 2 questions are worth 200 points each (or minus 100 for wrong answers). For the Final Question only those with a positive point total may play. Those eligible can wager all their points (or none) with the person with the highest point total declared the winner.
Bonus: This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring “Jackie Joseph.”
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I wo love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Two Chairs Episodes about Jackie Joseph
- Jackie Joseph (Wikipedia)
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Facebook: The Gomer & Goober Pyle Comic Book Literary Guild
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #504:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting