Host: Allan Newsome
Running time: 0:32:46
We recently lost a fellow Mayberry citizen. Jack Burns played Floyd Lawson’s nephew Warren Ferguson for a time in Mayberry. He was called on to follow Don Knotts in the role of a deputy in Mayberry and that was certainly a thankless job. Nobody could replace Barney.
We also lost Gene Reynolds who directed three episodes of The Andy Griffith Show and Fred Silverman who was executive producer of Matlock.
You’ll want to learn more about all these amazing men.
Bonus: This week’s installment of This Week in Mayberry History by Randy Turner featuring Wallace Ford.
Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing list. I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.
Please leave comments or ask questions on the TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given in the podcast. I wo love to have you be a part of our next feedback episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and leave a voice mail to be part of the show.
If you use iTunes, please visit the Two Chairs No Waiting page of the iTunes store and leave a review and rating.
- Weaver’s Newsletter February 2020
- The eBullet Newsletter
- Wallace Ford (Wikipedia)
- George Lindsey UNA Film Festival
- The Mayberry Effect – The Movie
- Mayberry Man Movie (website)
- Two Chairs No Waiting Merchandise
- Subscribe to The eBullet
- Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
- iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
- The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
- The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom
Executive Producer of Two Chairs No Waiting Episode #569:
Be a Patreon patron and support the show – http://www.patreon.com/twochairs
Subscribe to Two Chairs No Waiting